Stadium Amenities for Guests with Disabilities
Platforms designed to accommodate guests using wheelchairs
are located throughout Nissan Stadium.
are located throughout Nissan Stadium.
See a Map of All Seating Sections with Platform Areas Designed to Accommodate Guests with Disabilities:
Single game tickets for seating in the platform areas are available to persons with disabilities on the same basis as all other single game tickets:
- First-come, first-served
- Up to three (3) companion tickets for every one (1) accessible ticket
Ticket prices for seating for guests with disabilities are the same as ticket prices for other comparable seating in the same area or section. Nissan Stadium will make every reasonable effort to accommodate the seating request of each guest with disabilities.
Please note, ownership of a Personal Seat License (PSL) is required as a prerequisite for the purchase of a season ticket for Titans home games.
SEATING FOR GUESTS WITH TEMPORARY DISABILITIES
If you are a Titans Season Ticket Member requiring temporary platform seating, please contact Season Ticket Services at 615.565.4200 option 1, or visit the ticket windows outside of Section 108 on gameday for more information.
To buy single game tickets for seating designed for guests with disabilities or to check on availability of tickets for a particular game, call Ticketmaster at 1.800.745.3000 or visit ticketmaster.com.
To purchase a Titans PSL on a platform, please call the Titans Ticket Office at 615.565.4200, option 2.
Nissan Stadium has a limited number of wheelchairs available for use during events. These can be obtained at the Fan Services Window behind Section 124. You will be required to deposit your driver’s license in order to use a wheelchair for the duration of an event. For guests needing wheelchair pick-up and/or drop-off, one of our Fan Services Representatives would be happy to assist. Staff can be found on both the stadium perimeter and interior on event days.
Service Animals are permitted inside Nissan Stadium. Event staff will provide suitable space for service animals upon request. It may not always be possible for service animals to stay in seating areas, but every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate special needs.
We urge patrons with service animals to contact the Nissan Stadium Management Office via the form HERE or by calling 615-565-4300 in advance of the event so that arrangements can be made when it is essential for an owner to have assistance from his or her animal while seated.
Stadium signage identifying restrooms, offices, and other areas is shown both in conventional lettering and numbering and in Braille for individuals with visual impairments, all at appropriate height.
Auxiliary boards are visible in-stadium from all seating areas at the end of the digital ribbon board.
GUESTS WITH SENSORY NEEDS
Guests with sensory needs can check out KultureCity Sensory Kits at our Fan Services window in Section 124 or visit our Sensory Room in Section 101. Sensory Kits include noise cancelling headphones, fidget items, and emotional rating cards. Our Sensory Room was designed by medical professionals specifically for the needs of those who may need a quieter and more secure environment while attending an event. We also have Quiet Areas located in the Mother’s Lounges at sections 310 and 337.
STADIUM ACCESS: ENTRANCE GATES, CONCOURSE, RAMPS AND ELEVATORS
All main entrance gates are readily accessible using wheeled equipment. Club and Suite entrances are also easily accessible. Nissan Stadium was designed and built to be barrier free and to meet applicable standards for ramps, concourses, and conveyances relating to width and incline.
Below are the locations of elevators for guests with disabilities:
- East Stadium Club – access to Sections 202-222
- Wesley Mortgage Stadium Club – access to Sections 225-245
- Southeast Express Elevator – access to Sections 303-321
- Southwest Express Elevators – access to Sections 326-344
Please note, guests with disabilities who do not have a Suite or Club seat ticket, but wish to use the Stadium Club Elevators for Titans games must obtain a special elevator pass from the Nissan Stadium Ticket Office by calling 615-565-4200. For elevator accommodations for all non-Titans events, please contact us HERE.
Bag Policy: To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into Nissan Stadium, the Tennessee Titans enacted a league-wide NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium, regardless of the type of event. More information on the Nissan Stadium Bag Policy can be found here.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Guests with medical items can enter through any stadium gate.
Nissan Stadium has 114 accessible parking spaces. All campus parking lots require a Nissan Stadium or Titans issued parking pass and close 2 hours post-event.
- For accessible parking on Titans gamedays: You must display a Titans-issued parking pass, along with your ADA placard or license plate. Both must be visible when entering the lot.
- For accessible parking at non-Titans events: You must display a Nissan Stadium-issued parking pass, along with your ADA placard or license plate. Please note all accessible parking spaces are first come, first served for all patrons with a parking pass. (Prices and availability vary by event.)
- ADA Drop Off and Pick Up is located on South 1st Street near Gates 2/3. Guests should enter via the shuttle/ADA lane at Woodland Street and South 1st Street. After dropping off, the vehicle can continue to South 2nd Street and exit to Woodland Street. Patrons using ADA lane should show a Nissan Stadium-specific ADA lane pass for the event, which can be requested HERE.
To purchase parking for concerts and non-Titans major events please visit the following link: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN | Tickets, 2023 Event Schedule, Seating Chart (ticketmaster.com)
SHUTTLE AND RIDE SHARE
The Titans have teamed with InShuttle to provide a comprehensive park-and-ride system on Titans game days. Buses begin loading 90 minutes before kickoff and continue to run until 15 minutes after kickoff. Accessible buses are available to transport guests with disabilities. Round trip tickets for all riders are $10 (children 5 & under free). Buses run approximately 90 minutes after the game ends. Contact InShuttle at 615.255.3519 for full details or visit www.inshuttle.com.
The rideshare drop off & pick up locations at Nissan Stadium are located inside of stadium parking Lot E (North) and at the intersection of South 2nd Street and Crutcher Street (South).
The Nissan Stadium ticket windows, concessions services, ATMs, water fountains, merchandise booths, admission gates, restrooms, aisles, elevators, conveyances and ramps were all specifically designed and built to accommodate guests with disabilities. Every service area, booth and assistance window can be reached with ease by guests in wheelchairs.
If you need assistance with anything during your visit to Nissan Stadium, we suggest the following:
• Speak to a uniformed event staff member. Event staff wear distinctive colored shirts with markings identifying them as staff and are trained to assist you or direct you to someone who can.
• Ask a uniformed police officer to direct you to a stadium event staff member.
• Visit one of the Fan Services booths. Fan Services Representatives are staffed throughout the stadium in identifiable polo shirts and jackets.
• Text your issue and seating location to 615.205.3699 and a uniformed event staff member will be deployed to your seating area to assist. Standard rates apply.
• Call the Fan Assistance Hotline at 615.565.4494.