To celebrate opening week of the 2020 NFL season, the Tennessee Titans invite fans to participate in Titans Kickoff Week presented by Nissan, featuring a number of activities leading up to the team’s first game. All event details can be found at www.tennesseetitans.com/kickoff.
Fans, local businesses and buildings are encouraged to Titan Up the Town by picking up a free Titans yard sign, wearing team gear and joining Korean War Veterans Memorial Bridge, the AT&T Building, Metro Court House and more in lighting up blue in support of the team.
The week includes the Titans Happy Hour Tour presented by Bud Light, the third-edition Titans Pop-Up Shop featuring a one-night only, limited-edition clothing line, drive-in movie screenings of “Remember the Titans” and multiple watch party opportunities.
The Titans kick off the 2020 season on the road against the Denver Broncos on Monday, Sept. 14. The Monday Night Football contest will air locally on WZTV FOX 17 and nationally on ESPN, with kickoff scheduled for 9:20 p.m. CT.
- Monday, Sept. 7, Titan Up Happy Hour, 3 – 6:30 p.m.: In honor of National Beer Lover’s Day, the Titans and Bud Light will visit multiple Nashville neighborhood bars. Titans cheerleaders and mascot T-Rac will be in attendance with team giveaways and more.
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 – Saturday, Sept. 12, Titan Up the Town: Free yard signs will be distributed at all Nashville-area Academy Sports + Outdoors and Tiff’s Treats locations, select Kroger stores and the Titans Pro Shop at Nissan Stadium until supplies last.
- Thursday, Sept. 10, Titans Pop-Up Shop at Fort Houston, 6 – 10 p.m.: Retro 90s-themed Titans clothing will be available for a one-night only event featuring a food truck, live artists and a DJ.
- Friday, Sept. 11, Titans Drive-in Movie at The Park at Franklin, 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.: The Titans will host two screenings of “Remember the Titans” at The Park at Franklin. Tickets must be pre-purchased at www.tennesseetitans.com/kickoff. Food trucks and free Titans yard signs will be available.
- Monday, Sept. 14, Titans Gameday Hangouts, 8 p.m.: The Titans’ season opener can be viewed at over 35 Titans Gameday Hangout locations, with cheerleaders and Titans alumni making appearances at three locations: Party Fowl in Franklin and Murfreesboro and Jonathan’s Grille in Hendersonville. To find a Titans Gameday Hangout location near you, visit www.tennesseetitans.com/hangouts.
*COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including mask guidelines, must be followed at all Titans Kickoff Week presented by Nissan events.