SPECIAL EVENTS FAQs
What Is Your Vendor Policy?
- Are there any exclusive partnerships?
- Yes, Nissan Stadium has an exclusive caterer for all food & beverage needs. Your Sales Manager will connect you with a member from our Catering Team to work with directly on your menu. Nissan Stadium does not allow outside Food & Beverage
- Can I bring in my own vendors?
- Your Event Manager can coordinate between you our preferred vendors. In some cases, we do allow your own vendors. This can be discussed during the planning process with your Event Manager.
- What are vendor load-in and load-out times?
- Your vendors will need to load-in and out within your contracted time. Just let your Event Manger know if you need more time.
How Many Hours Do I Get In The Building?
- Rentals include up to 6 hours of access to your contracted space(s). Just let your Event Manager know if you need more time.
- Is there a curfew?
- Yes, all guests must be out of the building by 11:00pm
- Can my vendors and/or I come back in the morning to get our belongings?
- No, everything must be loaded-out during your contracted rental time. If you need an extra day for load out, your Event Manger can add on a Load Out Day.
Are There Any Prohibited Items Not Allowed in the Stadium?
- Yes: Any outside food & beverage, glass, weapons of any kind, noisemakers, open flame, glitter/confetti. Umbrellas are not allowed in carpeted areas. Please work with your Event Manager on possible other items and/or exceptions.
- Do I need to have a clear bag for my event?
- No, not for private events. However, you and your guests will still be required to go through our security check point and are subject to bags being searched.
Where Do My Guests Park?
- Parking is included in your rental fee on a first come first serve basis. Please work with your Event Manager to determine the best suited lot on site for your event.
Who Handles Clean Up?
- You and your vendors will handle set-up and remove any items you/they brought into the venue. We include room cleaning (vacuuming, mopping, bathrooms, trash pulls) in your rental. All personal or event items must be removed by the end of your rental time. Your Event Manager will handle all vendors if they are booked by Nissan Stadium’s Special Events Team.
What If It Rains On My Event Day (for outdoor rentals)?
- Having a tent on reserve is always a good idea. Please work with your Event Manager to create a solution that works for your event.
Are There Any Hotels Close By?
- There are plenty of options downtown! A few close by include: The Bobby Hotel, The Fairlane Hotel, Dream Nashville, Omni Nashville, The Four Seasons, Renaissance Nashville, Hilton Downtown Nashville, The Joseph, 1 Hotel Nashville, JW Marriott, Westin Downtown Nashville