Beyonce’ Renaissance World Tour
July 15, 2023
Parking Lots Open: 1 p.m.
General Gates Open: 5 p.m.
VIP Gates – BeyHive and Club Renaissance Open: 2:30 p.m.; Check-in outside of Gate 6
Show Starts: 7 p.m.
Gate Times & Ticketing
- General gate times?
- General fan gates open at 5 p.m.
- How do I enter for floor seats?
- Those with field seat tickets or BeyHive and Club Renaissance VIP tickets must enter through Gate 6. Upon entry, a wristband will be issued for field access.
- Is parking still available? Can you buy parking on-site?
- On-site stadium parking is sold out. Please visit https://www.tennesseetitans.com/stadium/parking-options for additional parking options around the stadium. Rideshare is also a great way to get to the event, with pickup and drop-off located in Lot E.
- Is there a box office I can call? And will any tickets be released at the box office?
- Any ticket sales are online only via Ticketmaster.com. There will be no tickets sold at the box office. The box office opens at 2 p.m. on event days for customer service purposes only.
- What is the inclement weather policy?
- For the safety of our guests, when lightning is present within an 8-mile radius of Nissan Stadium, guests are directed to seek shelter.
- Where will fans be directed to Shelter?
- Fans will be directed to take shelter in covered or interior areas, such as the East and West club levels, ramps and concourses.
- The most important instruction is to follow the directions of stadium staff and pay attention to the screens around the stadium! They will direct you where to go in the event of a shelter in place order.
- What should I do if I’m at the stadium, but in my vehicle?
- All fans who have not entered the stadium should remain in their vehicle until Shelter in Place is lifted. Nissan Stadium will keep fans notified when the order has been lifted and they should continue inside the stadium and to their seats.
- Will I be allowed to leave the stadium during Shelter in Place and return to the concert after it is lifted?
- Nissan Stadium staff will be at each gate prepared to scan out your mobile ticket and re-scan for re-entry when you return to the venue. Fans must ensure their mobile ticket is scanned out by a Nissan Stadium staff member before exiting. All fans should have their mobile ticket downloaded.
- Please be advised that leaving Nissan Stadium during Shelter in Place is at your own risk.
- How will I know when Shelter in Place is lifted and how much time will I have to get to my seat before the show begins?
- Fans inside the stadium will receive updates from Nissan Stadium staff, as well as the screens inside each concourse.
- We encourage all fans to download the Titans + Nissan Stadium App and turn on location services/notifications to receive the most current weather-related updates.
- The Nissan Stadium Twitter account also will be providing the latest updates on any weather-related instructions.
- Nissan Stadium will make every effort to give fans as much notice as possible before the show resumes.
- Can I bring an umbrella to Nissan Stadium?
- Umbrellas are not allowed inside Nissan Stadium, but guests are welcome to bring rain ponchos and jackets.
Accessibility & Stadium Policies
- What is your bag policy?
- We strongly encourage guests NOT to bring any type of bag to Nissan Stadium in order to expedite entry. If you need to bring personal items to the game, please familiarize yourself with our clear bag policy at https://nissanstadium.com/stadium-policies/#bag-policy.
- Are portable phone chargers allowed?
- Yes, portable phone chargers are allowed inside Nissan Stadium.
- Are posters allowed?
- Fans are welcome to bring posters that do not exceed 11” x 17”.
- Are breast pumps allowed in the stadium?
- Yes, please declare breast pumps to security as you enter. The Ascension Saint Thomas Mamava pod is available for use in the Wesley Mortgage Club lobby.
Download Tickets in Advance
All tickets and parking passes are completely mobile at Nissan Stadium. PDF/print-at-home tickets are not accepted for entry into Nissan Stadium events. Download your ticket to your phone before you arrive at the stadium for the smoothest entry experience.
If you need assistance with your mobile tickets on event day, please visit the ticket windows by Gate 1 or find a mobile ticket specialist outside each entrance.
Be Cautious of Counterfeit Tickets
Ticketmaster.com is the only verified marketplace for tickets to the Beyonce’ – Renaissance World Tour show at Nissan Stadium. Fans should be cautious of possible counterfeit tickets when purchasing tickets from anyone outside of Ticketmaster.
Nissan Stadium is a 100% mobile ticketing venue, and all fans should have their individual tickets downloaded to their phones prior to arriving.
Screenshots are not accepted, and the only tickets that will provide entry are tickets purchased or transferred through Ticketmaster.
New Rideshare Location
The rideshare drop-off and pickup location is in Lot E of Nissan Stadium.
Nissan Stadium accepts credit card and mobile payment only, including all vendors, concession stands, bars, parking and retail locations. We offer cash to card conversion on the concourse at Section 124 next to the Fan Services window.
Nissan Stadium is a Smoke-Free and Vape-Free Facility. This includes cigarettes, vapes, e-cigarettes and any other similar product. There are NO designated smoking areas inside the stadium and re-entry is prohibited.
Skip the lines and order food and beverages from anywhere in Nissan Stadium with CHEQ Mobile Ordering. QR codes to order your food with CHEQ Mobile Ordering are located on the backs of seats and around the stadium.
Pick up locations can be found outside sections 108, 116, 131, and 139.