Seven-time CMA Entertainer of the Year Garth Brooks makes his return to Music City this weekend with two shows – Friday, April 15 and Saturday, April 16 – in what will be his first-ever concerts at Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans.
Below is a list of key information and reminders ahead of event days:
• Parking is available at Nissan Stadium for Friday’s show. Parking lots are sold out for Saturday’s show. For those who do have a parking pass, lots open at 3 p.m. both Friday and Saturday.
• Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid long wait times at gates.
• Gates open at 5 p.m., with event start times scheduled for 7 p.m.
• All tickets and parking passes have transitioned to be completely mobile at Nissan Stadium. PDF/print-at-home tickets are no longer accepted for entry. Reminder: Tickets were refunded for the 2021 show and will NOT be accepted.
• All guests with field section tickets must retrieve a wristband inside of Nissan Stadium after they have scanned their ticket for access. This wristband will be required to enter all field section seats. Wristband pick up locations can be found inside of Gates 3, 4, 8 & 9. There will be bright yellow signage on the concourse to follow along to guide you to these locations. If you have any questions, please visit the nearest Fan Service location for more information.
• Guests are strongly encouraged to leave bags at home, but if you need to bring personal items to the game, Nissan Stadium has a clear bag policy. Clear bags must be 12” x 12” x 6” or smaller. Non-transparent bags, wallets and cases must not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
• Nissan Stadium is a completely cashless venue. Cash conversation is available inside the stadium at the box office windows in sections 108, 309, and 338. Guests can convert their cash into $20 gift cards that can be used throughout Nissan Stadium.
• The rideshare pick-up and drop-off point on the south side of the stadium has moved to S 2nd St. and Crutcher St.
• More information on Nissan Stadium event policies can be found here: https://nissanstadium.com/stadium-policies