Seven-time CMA Entertainer of the Year Garth Brooks makes his return to Music City on Saturday, July 31 in his first-ever concert at Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans. Below is a list of key information and reminders ahead of event day.
• Parking lots are sold out. For those who do have a parking pass, lots open at 3 p.m.
• Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid long wait times at gates.
• Gates open at 5 p.m., with event start time scheduled for 7 p.m.
• All tickets and parking passes have transitioned to be completely mobile at Nissan Stadium. PDF/print-at-home tickets are no longer accepted for entry.
• The Field Seating entrance is located at the South Plaza, between Gates 8 and 9. All guests with Field Seats must pick up a wristband prior to accessing seats on the field.
• Guests are strongly encouraged to leave bags at home, but if you need to bring personal items to the game, Nissan Stadium has a clear bag policy. Clear bags must be 12” x 12” x 6” or smaller. Non-transparent bags, wallets and cases must not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
• Nissan Stadium is a completely cashless venue. Cash conversation is available inside the stadium at the box office windows in sections 108, 309, and 338. Guests can convert their cash into $20 gift cards that can be used throughout Nissan Stadium.
• The rideshare pick-up and drop-off point on the south side of the stadium has moved to S 2nd St. and Crutcher St.
• More information on Nissan Stadium event policies can be found here: https://nissanstadium.com/stadium-policies