PARKING & DIRECTIONS
All parking spaces require a Titans or Nissan Stadium issued parking pass.
Parking is currently sold out in all lots for Tennessee Titans home games.
- If you do not have a parking pass please seek alternate parking locations downtown or in the surrounding areas of Nissan Stadium
- If you have been issued a season parking decal, please ensure the decal is properly adhered to the bottom corner of your drivers side windshield (inside your vehicle)
- If you are entering the lot with a mobile pass, please have your mobile parking pass visible on your phone and ready to scan as you enter the parking lot.
- Parking passes are valid for one parking space per pass. Parking pass grants holder access to designated lot, no reserved spaces.
- Please note, only patrons with a Titans-issued ADA pass are permitted to park in ADA spaces.
- Traffic patterns may vary by game. Please follow the direction of parking attendants during both ingress and egress.
- Failure to comply with Stadium parking policies may result in towing
For Titans football games at Nissan Stadium, parking lots require a Nissan Stadium-issued parking pass. There will be no exceptions. Violators will be towed.
To purchase parking for concerts and non-Titans major events please visit the following link: https://seatgeek.com/venues/nissan-stadium/parking