The second annual Big Machine Music City Grand Prix, roars back into Nashville Aug. 5-7 on the downtown street circuit around Nissan Stadium. A variety of ticket packages go on sale to the general public on April 13 beginning at 10 a.m. CT.
With packages starting as low as $129, there is something for every fan and every budget. Tickets will go fast so secure your seat as soon as possible for Nashville’s premier racing festival! Several options are available through the event website – www.musiccitygp.com/tickets while other limited capacity or premium options can only be purchased through a ticket representative at (615) 270-8705 or via email inquiries at email@example.com.
The action-packed, three-day festival weekend features the NTT INDYCAR SERIES, led by two-time series champion and Nashville native Josef Newgarden, along with Indy Lights, GT America, Trans Am, Stadium SUPER Trucks and Vintage Indy.
Packages available for the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix include:
- The dynamic, all-inclusive NetJets Club RPM presented by Grand Hyatt Nashville trackside hospitality ($2,250)
- Founders Membership with premium grandstand seating, paddock passes and multiple perks ($1,600)
- East Club all-inclusive experience located in Nissan Stadium ($1,399)
- Premium Grandstands (Grandstand 6 and 7) ($219)
- Reserved Grandstands ($209)
- General Admission ($129)
- The Tootsies Starting Line Club presented by Busch Light, an all-inclusive add-on option ($400) to your ticket is located under the KVB Bridge at the starting line.
- New addition for 2022 for Sunday’s race day only: the General Jackson Riverboat Experience ($349). An all-inclusive party on the General Jackson, which will be moored at the boat ramp adjacent to the Nissan Stadium campus with closed-circuit race coverage on board as well as a general admission ticket to roam the grounds. The experience also will give these ticket purchasers the option of a round-trip cruise to the race from Opryland or board at the event grounds.
*Please note all above ticket pricing are per 3-day package and excludes fees.
Tickets for the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix are mobile, and all fans must adhere to the Nissan Stadium clear bag policy. For a complete list of FAQs on ticketing and race weekend policies, please click here.
The Big Machine Music City Grand Prix is a three-day premier festival of racing and music from Aug. 5-7 featuring the NTT INDYCAR SERIES, Indy Lights, GT America, Trans Am Series and Robby Gordon’s Stadium SUPER Trucks. The musical entertainment is highlighted by nightly on-site concerts featuring prominent music artists who will be announced at a later date. Please visit www.musiccitygp.com for more information.